Process Solutions |
Volta ‘M’ Material SuperDrive Belts
• Teeth are an integral part of the belt eliminating breakages at weak points and increasing the life of the belt.
• Extruded teeth and pulley system positively drive and track the belt creating a smooth running production line.
• Minimal pretension reduces strain on the belt and elongation.
• Reduces noise levels to a minimum.
• Easy to install and form a strong base for quality heat welded fabrications.
• Lightweight conveyor belt, cutting back on motor energy usage.
Material: Volta MW, Beige / Volta MB, Blue
Shore Hardness: 53D
Temperature Range : -20° C to 60° C / -5° F to 140° F
Coefficient of Friction: Steel: 0.5 /Stainless Steel: 0.5 /UHMW: 0.28
Certification: FDA/ USDA/ USDA Dairy/ EU Approved
Volta ‘M’ SuperDrive Belt